March update

Greetings,
March is starting out pretty cool.  I just posted some good interviews over at Horrornews.net and I have some more in the works.  I'm talking to Pretty Boy Larry Sharp about going over to the Monster Factory and doing an interview.  In addition to that, I've contacted the Kevin Nash camp about an interview regarding his new movie, Monster Brawl.  I have a couple of interviews lined up for Sweet Prudence and the Erotic Adventures of Bigfoot.  I tring to contact Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers) about maybe getting an interview.  I'm also trying to get hold of Anthony Michael Hall to try to grab an interview at either Monstermania or Comic Con. 

I need to get a headset but it looks good for a Podcast with myself and the man known as Budro!  I working on coming up with a cool name for the show.   I got some other projects in the pressure cooker but I don't want to tell you all of tricks.

Comments