Is Austin Idol afraid of Mike Joy?

It was 1 year ago today when Austin Idol SNAPPED while I was interviewing him for Horrornews.net.  This interview was so HOT that Bill Apter and 1wrestling.com refused to touch it.


If Austin Idol is reading this,  " I challenge you to a 2nd interview, so we can set the record straight once and for all ".


If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the re-post of the infamous interview that happen one year ago today.






Jim Cornette says,
"I had never heard of you before, but now I know you're a delusional, fumblemouthed prick who shoots videos in your garage trying to be someone by knocking people who were involved in things that happened before you were born. Why do you assume I give a fuck about you and why is this tragic plane crash any of your business? Please fuck off and rot...."
Twiggy Ramirez says,

"if you were taking a real life experience that was probably the worst thing that every happened to this guy and were just going into business for yourself with it....then I agree with Idol, *you're a punk*"

Comments