La Gringa Grill - Mexican Food To Die For

Hey guys!  The world of Joyhorror Entertainment is poppin' and I recently had to drive up to the NYC area for a meeting.   We have so many projects in the pipeline and I discovered the perfect location to discuss them all.    


I'm going to have big updates on both Artsploitation Films and the movie, DEAD afterlife coming soon, but right now I wanted to take a moment to mention La Gringa Bar & Grill.   We discovered this place over in Rego Park, NY and it's hands down the best Mexican food that I've ever experienced.  It looked delicious and it's tasted even better. 


Now it is well known throughout the Northeast that the old man is a taco junky, a bonafide golly tacoconis freak.  Haha!  Yes, I ordered tacos.  Steak tacos to be specific.   This is my mainstay at any and every Mexican restaurant and I gotta tell you, my eyes were watering with joy...not horror.   I highly recommend ordering the Carne Asada Tacos.  It comes with steak, onions, cilantro, pico de gallo with an avocado / jalapeno sauce.   If you get this with a side of tequila or three, you absolutely can't go wrong. 


I'm not being pushy, but if I can offer one my seed of advice, try to Elote as an appetizer or even with your meal.   I never heard of it before, but it's filled with sweet corn off the cob mixed with lime, cotija cheese, and chipotle sauce.  

I'm definitely going back.  Hit me up if you want to join me. 

location:
LA GRINGA BAR & GRILL 
63-34 WOODHAVEN BLVD
REGO PARK, NY 11374
917-832-7542



Comments